Terms & Conditions
- Thank you for using WhichAirline.com (the “site”) which is provided by the company two bits s.r.o.
- These terms apply to your use of the site including the proprietary software, content and all the data.
- By using this site you confirm that you have read and understood and that you agree with these terms mentioned below.
- We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- If you do not agree with any part of this agreement please stop using this website.
Usage of the site
- Although we are doing our best to provide the most accurate data, we cannot guarantee its accuracy all the time and are not responsible for any damage, loss or error as a result of using this site.
- This site serves as a travel information source only. We do not sell any products or services.
- Any pricing information provided is for information purposes only.
- The information provided on this site may be used for personal and non-commercial purposes only.
- This service is provided “as is” and is subject to change at any time.
- All uses of this site other than those explicitly specified in these terms are strictly prohibited.
- By using this site you prove that such usage complies with local law and regulations of the country from which you are accessing it.
You must not:
- Edit, alter, tamper or in any other way change the contents of this site.
- Use this site for any illegal purposes and must comply with all laws and regulations.
- Use this site to gain commercial profit in any way.
- Use this site in any way that would endanger the business of the site owner.
- Copy, distribute, sell, rent or lend any part of the content.
- Use any kind of automated program to exploit the site.
- Circumvent any technical protections of the software used on this site.
- Allow any virus, worm, trojan horse or similar damaging program code to be introduced onto this site.
- You are using this site entirely at you own risk. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the content and you should never rely on it.
- We cannot guarantee that the content will always be up to date and accurate, always available or free from errors.
- We have no responsibility for any arrangements you make with any third-parties as a result of you using this site.
- We are not responsible for any technical difficulties that you may experience when using this site due to the nature of the Internet.
- You agree to indemnify and keep WhichAirline.com fully and effectively indemnified from and against all actions, claims, proceedings, costs, damages and expenses (including, without limitation, legal fees) arising out of your use of this Website.
- This site contains hyperlinks to websites not operated by us. We provide those for your reference only. We are not responsible for their content or practices.
- Currency exchange rates are provided for your reference only. They are all taken from publicly available sources and we cannot guarantee the accuracy.
- This website and its content is the copyright of two bits s.r.o. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited.