WhichAirline.com is an innovative flight search engine that takes all the hassle out of finding the best flights thanks to its visual interface. The website searches more than 100.000 routes and brings results from all low cost airlines including Ryanair, easyJet and Wizz Air.
Instead of showing a chaotic list of results, WhichAirline.com puts the flights into neatly arranged graphs with visual hints for flight duration and all stopovers. The new search assesses both price and duration of flights and shows a list of high quality results sorted by price to duration ratio. Long flights with stopovers are penalised for the extra time and appear on top only if the price is significantly lower than for a direct flight.
What does WhichAirline.com do?
- searches for flights among more than 100.000 routes all over the world
- hides all flights that are either too expensive or too long
- includes all low-cost airlines such as Ryanair or Wizz Air
- allows you to visualize all flights duration
- allows you to see direct and stopover flights at a glance
- allows you to search flights from/to multiple destinations
- offers all possible combinations of low cost airlines' flights
- offers airfare deals alerting system
- offers hotel and car hire search
- allows you to browse airline and airport database
ScreenshotsDownload all screenshots (Retina)
Our latest news
- New Windows Phone and BlackBerry app now available
- iPhone, iPad and Android app launched
- Flying with low-cost airlines? Avoid paying additional fees!
- All Combinations of Low Cost Airlines’ Flights Now Available
- JUST LAUNCHED! New Flight Deals Alerts
- WhichAirline goes mobile
- We've just launched our new innovative flight search engine
Infographics & researches
- Battle of the low-cost airlines: is Ryanair the cheapest?
- Infographic: Europe's cheapest and most expensive airports
- Infographic Low cost airline baggage fees dissected
- Browse more news…