Deals Of The Week: Spring Deals Starting At $49
Welcome to a new week and take a look at the spring deals! It's been a long winter and if you're ready to relax, take advantage of these deals starting at just $49! Grab a cheap flight and spend the day shopping in fabulous boutiques, exploring a well renowned museum, or lying on a warm beach next to crystal blue water.
There is a flight to satisfy everyones spring fever. So checkout the offerings below and take that spring get away!
JetBlue Offers Spring Getaways That Won't Hurt The Wallet From $49
JetBlue Airways offers cheap flights and here are some examples of one way travel. Taxes may apply.
- flight Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International (FLL) – Nassau $49
- flight Boston – Baltimore $54
- flight Austin – Orlando (MCO) $109
- flight Chicago Ohare International (ORD) – Long Beach $109
Delta Airlines Celebrates Spring With Deals To Europe From $369
Delta Air Lines breaks into spring with these great deals! These are examples of one way travel. Hurry sales ends April 11! Delta also offers no direct ticket charges and no online booking fees. Taxes may apply.
- flight Detroit Metro Wayne (DTW) – London Heathrow (LHR) $369
- flight New York – John F. Kennedy (JFK) – Athens $469
- flight Atlanta – Moscow Sheremetyevo (SVO) $499
- flight Detroit Metro Wayne (DTW) – Frankfurt (FRA) $509
United Airlines Making A Spring Getaway Affordable From $88
United Airlines are offering some great getaways with 21 days advanced bookings. Grab one of these round trip deals and jet away for spring! Taxes and fees may apply.
- flight Denver – Amarillo $88
- flight San Francisco International (SFO) – Las Vegas $158
- flight Atlanta – Georgetown $477
- flight Denver – Honolulu $705
Visit the airlines official sites and take advantage of these great spring deals that are sure to cure that spring fever.
See you next week!
Jiří Parimucha, Apr 5, 2011
Do you like WhichAirline.com?